Becker & Frondorf provides project management services for a wide range of non-profit organizations in addition to academic and cultural institutions. Many members of our staff have volunteered for and served on the Boards of non-profit organizations, and we have first-hand knowledge of their needs.
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Junior League of Philadelphia ($1 Million)
- Main Line Art Center ($1.5 Million)
- Reading Terminal Market ($4 Million)
- Mt. Airy USA – Winston Commons ($2 Million)
- Mt. Airy USA – Montana ($2 Million)
- Tasker Homes – Philadelphia Housing Authority